CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an approach to evaluating the psychological 'loss' of the Virgin Mary in post-Reformation England by illustrating how, in the wake of Mary's demotion, re-inscriptions of her roles and meanings only proliferated, seizing hold of national imagination and resulting in configurations of masculinity.
- Author BiographyRuben Espinosa is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
- Author(s)Ruben Espinosa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.