Masculinity and Men's Lifestyle Magazines by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the burgeoning genre of men's lifestyle magazines, their production and consumption, and related constructions of masculinity. * Interdisciplinary exploration of the burgeoning genre of men's lifestyle magazines.
- Author BiographyBethan Benwell is a lecturer in English language and linguistics in the Department of English Studies at Stirling University. Her research interests include language and gender, educational linguistics and discourse in mena s lifestyle magazines and (with Stokoe) student identity in tutorial discourse. She is currently co--writing a book Discourse and Identity with Elizabeth Stokoe and continues to research popular cultural realisations of masculinity.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSociological Review Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight396 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBethan Benwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.