Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Michael Mario Albrecht
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe Cultural Politics of Media and Popular Culture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor C. Richard King
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction; Masculinity in the Obama era; The League and the limits of the bromance; Mad Men and nostalgic masculinity; Breaking Bad, Hung, and masculinity in the Great Recession; Louie on Louie, and Adam on Girls; Conclusion; Works cited; Episode list; Index.
- Author BiographyMichael Mario Albrecht is Assistant Professor of Media Communication at Eckerd College, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.