CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor the indoor plant hobbyist, intermediate orchid grower, or anyone simply mad about masdevallias, this is a complete reference to these collectible orchids. This book offers detailed advice on all aspects of culture. For those who are up to a challenge, chapters on propagating, showing, and registering masdevallias are also included.
- Author BiographyMary E. Gerritsen, Ph.D., has worked in the biomedical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries for more than 25 years. She lives in San Mateo, California (USA). Ron Parsons, a life-long San Francisco, California (USA) resident, has been growing orchids for more than three decades and photographing them for nearly as long.
- Author(s)Mary E. Gerritsen,Ron Parsons
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Content Note149 color photos, 2 b/w photos, 32 line drawings, 2 color maps
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.