All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.11Trending at £3.92
- £12.27Trending at £14.59
- £2.11Trending at £2.14
- £18.52Trending at £18.83
- £15.75Trending at £16.30
- £15.87Trending at £16.14
- £12.75Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionA project of high quality published to commemorate 100 years of Maserati, this work covers the history of the marque in all its aspects and is divided into three large sections, illustrated with many never before seen images.
- Author BiographyBorn in Cremona, Italy, in 1963, Luca Dal Monte has led Public Relations for Ferrari in the United States and is now the Head of Global PR for Maserati. He has authored several books on motor racing in Italy and in the United States, including a fiction novel set in the Nazi-driven 1930s European Grand Prix scene.A graduate in mechanical engineering, Lorenzo Ramaciotti was director general of Pininfarina's Studies and Research sector for about 20 years. Cars like the Maserati Quattroporte, Ferrari 550 Maranello, 360 Modena, F430, Scaglietti and also the dream car Enzo were all born under his management. Today he is responsible for the style of the entire Fiat Group Automobiles.Cesare De Agostini is one of the best known Italian authors on motor sport much liked for his highly individual style, which is able to transmit such excitement. First a journalist and then an author of a multitude of books on the world of motor racing, his extensive list of successes include unforgettable titles on Tazio Nuvolari, Giuseppe Farina, Alberto Ascari and Clay Regazzoni.Gianni Cancellieri is one of the best known Italian motor sport writers. Born in Mantua in 1934, he now lives and works in Milan. He has previously edited a number of the country's most important motoring and motor sport magazines, among them Autosprint and Ruoteclassiche. Cancellieri has written, contributed to and edited numerous books on Formula One and its drivers.
- Author(s)Cesare De Agostini,Gianni Cancellieri,Luca Dal Monte
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content NoteOver 250 mono & colour photographs
- Width265 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.