All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a study of the representations of masochism in literature, psychopathology, philosophy and cultural theory, this text challenges fundamental assumptions about masculine power in the postmodern era. It features the writings of Freud, Sartre, Proust, Genet and Focault.
- Author BiographyNICK MANSFIELD is Lecturer in English and Cultural Studies at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. He has studied at the University of Sydney, Columbia University, and Yale University. His articles on literary and cultural studies have appeared in a number of international journals.
- Author(s)Nick Mansfield
- Date of Publication21/01/1997
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.