All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by: Mason's forensic medicine for lawyers / Sharon Cowan, A.C. Hunt. 5th ed. c2008.
- Author BiographyProfessor Helen Whitwell is Emeritus Home Office Forensic Pathologist and former Professor of Forensic Pathology. Katy Thorne is a barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, and specialises in criminal trials and appeals. Dr Alexander Kolar is a Forensic Pathologist on the Home Officer Register covering the West Midlands region. Paul Harvey, barrister at Doughty Street Chambers has been a lawyer in the Registry of the European Court of Human Rights since 2005 and has worked on cases against the United Kingdom involving mental health.
- Author(s)Alexander Kolar,Helen L. Whitwell,Katy Thorne,Paul Harvey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.