Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive resource to the signs, symptoms, and patterns of medical diseases that CAN present as psychological problems This invaluable reference enables clinicians, as well as patients and their families, to become more familiar with these medical conditions and how they may masquerade as mental disorders.
- Author BiographyBARBARA SCHILDKROUT, MD, is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She has taught for many years at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She has a Subspecialty Board Certification through the United Council for Neurological Subspecialties in behavioral neurology and neuropsychiatry and has maintained a private clinical practice in the Boston area for over twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Barbara Schildkrout
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight856 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.