Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £20.00Trending at £28.14
- £4.96Trending at £5.04
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
About this product
- Author(s)Ali K. Kamrani,Charu Chandra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsList of figures.- List of Tables.- Contributors.- Concepts and state-of-research in mass customization.- Managing logistics for mass customization: the new production frontier.- Categorization of mass customization research.- Problem solving frameworks, models and methodologies.- Mass customization: framework and methodologies.- Logistics and supply chain management for mass customization.- Supportive techniques and technologies for enabling mass customization.- A decomposition methodology for uncoupled modular product design.- Integrated product design and development in collaborative environment.- Collaborative manufacturing for mass customization.- Simulation modeling using agents for mass customization.- Knowledge management for consumer-focused product design.- Future research agenda.- Future direction on mass customization research and practices: a research agenda.- Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.