All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCombining material on the five major mass extinctions; contributions on some other minor extinctions; and contributions on the current mass extinction, this book introduces all three aspects through studies in diverse organisms from small invertebrates to mammals, and discusses mass extinctions in insects, mammals, fishes, ostracods and molluscs.
- Author BiographyAshraf Elewa is currently a professor at the University of Minia, Egypt, from where he earned his B.Sc in Geology and his M. Sc. in Lithostratigraphy and Paleontology, and finally his Ph.D. in Micropalentology. His fields of research range from paleontology to traditional and geometric morphometrics and systematics and evolutionary trends in ostracoda.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; XIV, 252 p.
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAshraf M. T. Elewa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.