CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how political communication and the mass media have played a central role in the consolidation of democracies around the world. Covering a range of political and cultural contexts, this book investigates the conflicts arising in the process of establishing an independent media and competitive politics in post-autocratic societies.
- Author BiographyKatrin Voltmer is Senior Lecturer of Political Communication at the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatrin Voltmer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.