All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the background, industrial context, process, analytical methodology, and technology of metabolite identification. It emphasizes the applications of metabolite identification in drug research. While primarily a textbook, the book also functions as a comprehensive reference to those in the industry.
- Author BiographyMIKE S. LEE, PhD, is President of Milestone Development Services. His recent work has involved the development of automated orthogonal control systems for electrospray ionization. Formerly, Dr. Lee was director of analytical research and development at Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) Pharmaceutical Research Institute where he led interdisciplinary teams that contributed to the Food and Drug Administration's approval of Buspar(R) and Serzone(R), and the accelerated development and approval of Taxol(R). In addition, he has authored over forty scientific papers and issued patents. MINGSHE ZHU, PhD, is a drug metabolism researcher at Bristol-Myers Squibb, where he leads a team that investigates biotransformation in new drug discovery and preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics in development. His teams have provided key metabolism and disposition information for regulatory approval of Abilify(R) and NDA submission of Dapagliflozin. Dr. Zhu's research interests include LC/MS technology, optimization of ADME properties, metabolic activation, and regulatory drug metabolism. He has been frequently invited to speak and teach short courses at conferences/workshops and has coauthored over sixty research articles and one book.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series on Pharmaceutical Science and Biotechnology: Practices, Applications and Methods
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byMike S. Lee,Mingshe Zhu
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.