All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £16.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.61
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byConrad Edick Wright,Katheryn P. Viens,Matthew Mason
- Author BiographyMatthew Mason is associate professor of history at Brigham Young University, USA. Kathryn P. Viens is research coordinator at the Massachusetts Historical Society. Conrad Edick Wright is Worthington C. Ford Editor and director of research at the Massachusetts Historical Society and author of Revolutionary Generation: Harvard Men and the Consequences of Independence (University of Massachusetts Press, 2005).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.