All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £13.48
- £5.53Trending at £6.12
- £4.08Trending at £4.99
- £5.70Trending at £6.99
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £4.23Trending at £6.28
- £7.93Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover some of Massachusetts's unique offerings with this guide: Visit a wooden boat shop that has been in business since 1793; admire the pressed glass galleries at the Sandwich Glass Museum, or travel back in time at the nineteenth-century Old Sturbridge Village.
- Author BiographyBarbara Radcliffe Rogers and Stillman Rogers write regular travel columns and are the authors of many books about the New England area. They are both New England natives and currently live in Richmond, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Barbara Radcliffe,Stillman Rogers
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.