All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you in understanding the science and best practices of massage therapy. This title presents the research that examines the evidence for the use of various massage therapy techniques in treating pathological conditions and special populations.
- Author BiographyTrish Dryden, MEd, RMT, is a clinician, researcher and educator specializing in massage education and integrative health care. She has over 30 years of experience as an educator, researcher and clinician in massage therapy and complementary and integrated health care. Christopher A. Moyer, PhD, is a behavioural scientist who focuses on the study of massage therapy, including its effects on anxiety, depression and physiological activity.
- Author(s)Christopher A. Moyer,Trish Dryden
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white halftones
- Weight1098 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.