All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest edition provides an essential guide for all level 3 and level 4 students of massage and aromatherapy. Information on anatomy, physiology and health is directly related to the effects of massage and aromatherapy, making this book an essential purchase for students.
- Author BiographyLyn Goldberg is an experienced tutor at London College of Fashion where she teaches the National Diploma and the HND in Beauty Therapy.
- Author(s)Lyn Goldberg
- PublisherNelson Thornes Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width196 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.93
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.