All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £26.22Was:£35.00Free postage
- £26.13Was:£35.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe continuing story of the development of post-war Massey-Ferguson farm tractors, the production versions and their options and extras and their use today.
- Author BiographyAndrew Morland is the author of Legendary Tractors. He lives in Somerset, Great Britain. Michael Thorne first experienced a Ferguson tractor when he drove a TED20 at the age of 14. His interest in Fergusons was rekindled in 1985 when he bought a TED20, and since then he has become the Ferguson enthusiast par excellence. Over 20 years he has painstakingly assembled an outstanding collection of nearly 50 Fergusons.
- Author(s)Michael Thorne
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note200 colour and b&w photos
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Photographer(s)Andrew Morland
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.