Massive Stars: From Pop III and GRBs to the Milky Way by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.50+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents observational and theoretical papers from world experts addressing the important role in astrophysics of massive stars.
- Author BiographyMario Livio is a Senior Astrophysicist and Head of the Office of Public Outreach at the Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, USA. Eva Villaver is an ESA Scientist at the Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpace Telescope Science Institute Symposium Series
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEva Villaver,Mario Livio
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.