Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.51Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference guide to AP Statistics. It explains and clarifies the various concepts of AP Statistics including exploring data, sampling and experimentation, anticipating patterns, and statistical inference.
- Author BiographyGerry McAfee began his teaching career as an undergraduate at Purdue University. He has been teaching mathematics for 17 years, and currently teaches AP Statistics in Brownsburg, Indiana. In addition to teaching AP Statistics, Gerry also teaches dual-credit mathematics, including finite math, through Indiana State University, and applied calculus, through Ball State University. Gerry has also taught a wide range of additional math courses including basic math, pre-algebra, algebra, and algebra 2. He has won teaching awards including the Brownsburg High School National Honor Society Teacher of the Year, Who's Who Among American Teachers, and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes-- Positive Role Model. He was also chosen for teacher recognition by an Indianapolis Star Academic All Star student. Gerry graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics in 1993. He also holds a Master of Arts degree in Education from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Gerry McAfee
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.