All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents step-by-step solutions to problems in topics such as complex fractions, mixed numbers and improper fractions; converting fractions, percents, and decimals; solving equations with logarithms or exponents, and much more.
- Author BiographyDebra Anne Ross has a double BA in Chemistry and Biology from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and and MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. Debra's career encompasses biology, chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, biosensors, pharmaceutical drug discovery, and intellectual property. She is the author of the popular Master Math books, The 3:00 PM Secret: Live Slim and Strong Live Your Dreams, The 3:00 PM Secret: Ten Day Dream Diet (2009), and Arrows Through Time: A Time Travel Tale of Adventure, Courage, and Faith (2009).
- Author(s)Debra Ross
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.