All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
About this product
- DescriptionA trigonometry guide that explains the subject matter in a user-friendly manner. It provides step-by-step solutions for things you need to know about the subject including trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities, equations and inequalities, vectors, polar coordinates, and more.
- Author BiographyDebra Anne Ross has a double BA in Chemistry and Biology from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and and MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. Debra's career encompasses biology, chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, biosensors, pharmaceutical drug discovery, and intellectual property. She is the author of the popular Master Math books, The 3:00 PM Secret: Live Slim and Strong Live Your Dreams, The 3:00 PM Secret: Ten Day Dream Diet (2009), and Arrows Through Time: A Time Travel Tale of Adventure, Courage, and Faith (2009).
- Author(s)Debra Ross
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.