All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.01Trending at £18.55
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £33.99Trending at £42.48
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionMaster scheduling is an essential planning tool that helps manufacturers synchronize their production cycle with actual market demand. The third edition of this easy-to-follow handbook helps you understand the basic and more advanced concepts of master scheduling, from implementation to capacity planning to final assembly techniques.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Proud is a Principal of Oliver Wight Americas, Inc., where he consults with a variety of companies and leads courses on master scheduling and integrated demand-driven supply chain management. He is also a contributing author to the ABCD Checklist for Operational Excellence from Wiley.
- Author(s)John F. Proud
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Oliver Wight Companies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1228 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.