All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Master the Media to Attract Your Ideal Clients This book is a marketing masterpiece. It should be required reading for all financial professionals. -Janine Wertheim, Chief Marketing Officer Securities America, Inc. Marketing is the lifeblood of any practice.
- Author BiographyDERRICK KINNEY, a Dallas/Fort Worth-based financial planner, has been named the most recognized financial advisor in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Nationally, Kinney has been hailed as a marketing guru by Investment Advisor magazine and has been quoted by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Newsweek, Smart Money, Entrepreneur, CBS MarketWatch, Bloomberg Television, and numerous newspapers across the country. Locally, Kinney appears regularly on radio and TV as a financial expert. In addition to his own successful financial planning practice, Kinney runs Palladium Media Consulting, which advises financial professionals and business owners across the country on how to position themselves as experts in their local media to attract their ideal clients. A successful entrepreneur and business owner, Kinney is a popular speaker for financial firms and small business conferences across the country.
- Author(s)Derrick Kinney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.