All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of book-keeping and accounting. Throughout the text, real-life case studies are used to illustrate principles. There are many practical exercises (with answers) and activities included. A section of GCSE questions is given at the end of the book.
- Author(s)George Bright,Michael Herbert
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/03/1990
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 388 p.
- Weight492 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.