All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible guide to diversity issues in health and social care. It considers the concept of diversity and how people differ, provides a model for understanding discrimination, and discusses cross-cultural communication, including the impact and use of language. Practice vignettes and exercises for the reader are included throughout.
- Author BiographyLinda Gast is an independent trainer and consultant in the social care and criminal justice fields, and is an Associate of In-Trac Training and Consultancy. She provides training on diversity, equal opportunities, gender issues and working with hate crime offenders. Anne Patmore is an independent social worker, trainer and practice assessor, and is also an Associate of In-Trac Training and Consultancy. She has worked in child and family social work and trains on various topics including equality and diversity, safeguarding children, and working with disabled children.
- Author(s)Anne Patmore,Linda Gast
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleMastering Social Work Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note50 figures/tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byJane Wonnacott
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.