Consider these sponsored items
- £23.10Was:£23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Arabic Grammar is a reference and activity grammar book for all beginners and early intermediate students of Arabic, whether studying in a group or by themselves. The book reinforces and expands the structures and vocabulary presented in Mastering Arabic and is the ideal companion to this popular course.
- Author BiographyJANE WIGHTWICK and MAHMOUD GAAFAR share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world. They are the authors of the best-selling Mastering Arabic (Palgrave Macmillan).
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/04/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Masters Series (Languages)
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £39.76
- £29.99Trending at £49.72
- £28.98Trending at £33.21
- £39.56Trending at £40.84
- £17.41Trending at £20.96
- £6.38Trending at £8.99
- £11.24Trending at £11.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.