All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £35.28Trending at £43.97
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.63Trending at £20.00
- £6.00Trending at £7.40
- £45.59Trending at £46.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edition of a hugely popular title. Mastering Arabic is the most accessible, carefully-paced and lively introductory Arabic course on the market using an effective tried and tested methodology which works across a wide range of learner backgrounds.
- Author BiographyJANE WIGHTWICK and MAHMOUD GAAFAR run their own publishing company and are the authors of several successful Arabic titles including a new title in the Routledge Colloquial series. Through their company they attend many conferences and exhibitions and also visit mosque schools and shops, and community colleges to promote their titles.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Masters Series (Languages)
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date26/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.