All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionA complete tutorial for the real-world application of Autodesk Inventor, plus video instruction on DVD Used to design everything from airplanes to appliances, Autodesk Inventor is the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software.
- Author BiographyCurtis Waguespack is an Inventor Certified Expert and an Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified Expert who has provided training, consulting, and support for manufacturing and design firms in industries ranging from aerospace to consumer products to industrial machinery. Loren Jahraus, P.E., is an Inventor founder. As an engineer, he has designed machinery for the food processing, material handling, and semiconductor industries.
- Author(s)Curtis Waguespack,Loren Jahraus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1228 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.