All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on years of teaching experience, Carol Cypher presents easy-to-understand instructions with informative sidebars to help anyone master beading techniques.
- Author BiographyCarol Huber Cypher is an accomplished beader and feltmaker who has studied felting for more than 20 years. She often teaches feltmaking alongside beadwork at national bead shows in addition to conferences, guilds, colleges, seminars, museums, and stores. Carol is an adjunct faculty member in the fashion program at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York. She has appeared on PBS' Beads Baubles and Jewels, the DIY Network's Uncommon Threads, and is the author of Hand Felted Jewelry and Beads (Interweave Press, 2005) and Mastering Beadwork (Interweave Press, 2007). Carol lives in Esopus, New York.
- Author(s)Carol Huber Cypher
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.54Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.