Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 12 Oct
- £8.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by books4alluk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading the Betfair sporting markets in-play is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the increased sporting coverage available on many different satellite and cable channels. This title takes the reader through many low-risk strategies developed by the author, showing how you too can benefit from these approaches to the betting exchanges.
- Author BiographyPete Nordsted has been an administrator/statistician in the Royal Air Force since 1985. He was introduced to Betfair whilst on detachment in of all places Afghanistan. Despite the various connection problems he soon realised the opportunities offered by the betting exchanges and has studied the Betfair markets in depth since 2005. He is also a Betfair accredited trainer and specialises in analysing the markets and back testing various systems and strategies. At present he is a consultant for a leading sports trading club and is chief editor of the X-report, a monthly publication that advises trading strategies for upcoming major sporting events.
- Author(s)Pete Nordsted
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- bevsy217 May, 2017by
Simple to understand and an interesting read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.74Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.