All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained course, for individual study or classroom use, covers the field of electronics from first principles to more advanced topics. Coverage in this edition includes computer simulation of circuits and systems, mobile telephone technology and modern battery technology.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson was Managing Director of the UK operation of the academic publisher Springer-Verlag for fifteen years. Prior to that he was Editorial Director at McGraw-Hill, and before that, Publisher at Macmillan. The author of several textbooks on electronics and electrical engineering - and one on car maintenance - he is a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society, and has co-written a book on practical astronomy with Sir Patrick Moore.
- Author(s)John Watson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/09/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 416 p.
- Weight621 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- revellp4702 Dec, 2011by
A good starter for people interested in electronics
The fundamentals are well covered as compromise for those with no electronic knowledge and for those with some understanding.
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.48
- £7.14Trending at £7.27
- £15.99Trending at £17.19
- £19.79Trending at £20.18
- £5.99Trending at £6.19
- £3.70Trending at £3.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.