All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative approach to applying Elliott Wave Principle By convention, most Elliott Wave Principle (EWP) practitioners focus on individual market price movement. Connie Brown has a global reputation of developing analysis that focuses on the integration of global markets.
- Author BiographyConstance Brown, CMT, is the founder of Aerodynamic Investments Inc. (www.aeroinvest.com). Connie trades for an institutional bank and offers research and analysis to financial institutions worldwide. She also trains other advanced professionals and hedge fund managers. The Market Technicians Association in New York has members in seventy countries. The organization selected her book Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional, Second Edition as required study for the final certification examination for the CMT (Chartered Market Technician). She has written nine books and was recently the editor of the Journal of Technical Analysis. Brown has been a professional trader with extensive global experience trading futures markets since 1991.
- Author(s)Constance Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.92
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.