All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.69Trending at £3.75
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £13.98Trending at £19.93
- £12.33Trending at £16.99
- £2.78Trending at £3.04
- £15.13Trending at £28.32
- £16.71Trending at £20.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential foundation of endgame strategy and knowledge, and an abundance of carefully selected exercises so that readers can monitor their progress.
- Author BiographyJohan Hellsten is a Grandmaster, a former Swedish Champion and a European Team Championship individual gold medallist. He's a renowned chess teacher and has firmly established himself as a writer with outstanding credentials.
- Author(s)Johann Hellsten
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.