All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionFew people have had as profound an impact in the theory and practice of family therapy as Salvador Minuchin. As one commentator put it, Memories of his classic sessions have become the standard against which therapists judge their own best work.
- Author BiographySALVADOR MINUCHIN, PHD, is the author of the field's standard text, Families and Family Therapy, as well as numerous other works, including, most recently, Working with Families of the Poor (coauthored with Patricia Minuchin and Jorge Colapinto). He is former director of the Philadelphia Child Guidance Center, director of Family Studies, Inc., and research professor of psychiatry at New York University. WAI-YUNG LEE, PHD, is the Director of the Hku Family Institute and Associate Professor in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration of The University of Hong Kong. She remains on the faculty of The Minuchin Center and has studied and worked with Salvador Minuchin since 1990. GEORGE M. SIMON, PHD, is on the faculty of The Minuchin Center. He maintains a private practice dedicated to couples and family therapy in New York and teaches family therapy to the staff at the Children's Village in Dobbs Ferry, New York. He has studied and worked with Salvador Minuchin since 1990.
- Author(s)George M. Simon,Salvador Minuchin,Wai Yung Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight444 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.