All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.88Was:£39.99Free postage
- £28.39Was:£39.99Free postage
About this product
- Description'Mastering FreeBSD and OpenBSD Security' is 'devoted completely to BSD security. Dozens of practical examples help administrators of all stripes select, configure, and deploy these operating systems. By describing security solutions for real-life scenarios, the guide lets administrators push their server's security to the next level.
- Author BiographyYanek Korff graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the College of William and Mary and is currently a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Mr. Korff joined Bell Atlantic as a Systems Engineer where he played a major role in the strategy, design, and deployment of a key Northern Virginia test facility. He later joined Cigital, Inc., a software quality management company, where he played a central role in the design of their systems infrastructure. He is now an essential member of the Information Security division at America Online. During his career, Mr. Korff has been able to identify and mitigate information security risks particularly relating to host-based BSD security. By leveraging his experience, he has been able to apply security fundamentals to influence business and industry practices.Paco Hope is a Technical Manager with Cigital. His areas of expertise software security, security testing, and casino gaming. He specializes in analyzing the security of software, software systems, and software development processes. Paco frequently speaks at conferences such as the Better Software Conference, STAR East, and STAR West. He conducts training on risk-based security testing, writing security requirements, and software security fundamentals. He can be reached at email@example.com.Bruce Potter is a Senior Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton. Prior to working at Booz Allen Hamilton, Bruce served as a software security consultant for Cigital in Dulles, VA. Bruce is the founder of the Shmoo Group of security professionals. His areas of expertise include wireless security, large-scale network architectures, smartcards, and promotion of secure software engineering practices. Bruce coauthored the books 802.11 Security and Mac OS X Security. He was trained in computer science at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.
- Author(s)Brian (Paco) Hope,Bruce Potter,Yanek Korff
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/04/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.