All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.37Trending at £14.47
- £9.23Trending at £10.88
- £19.82Trending at £21.04
- £24.08Trending at £35.50
- £6.95Trending at £12.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.95
- £15.58Trending at £20.23
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the underlying strategies, planning and tactical skills required to take basic movements to a higher level, this video should be useful to any jujitsu artist. The reader is introduced to combat phases versus ranges and is shown how to attack and win from any phase.
- Author BiographyOne of the most successful and active members of the world-famous Gracie clan, Renzo Gracie has spent almost 30 years training in Brazilian jujitsu. Competing at the highest levels of mixed martial arts (MMA), grappling, and no-holds-barred (NHB) events, he has won the Brazilian jujitsu national title twice, the World Combat Championships (MMA event), and the martial arts reality series superfight. He is also a two-time winner of the world submission grappling championship (held annually in Abu Dhabi) and a multiple winner in Japan's premier MMA venue, PRIDE. Gracie has instructed many current UFC competitors and students who have gone on to become world Brazilian jujitsu champions, PRIDE champions, and Pan American Games champions. His New York City academy is one of the largest and most popular in the United States. Gracie continues to teach, train, and compete throughout the world. He resides in New York City.An instructor at the Gracie school of Jujitsu in New York, John Danaher has been Renzo's training partner for several years. He holds a PhD from Columbia University and has written another book, Brazilian Jujitsu: Theory and Technique, with Renzo and his cousin Royler Gracie. Danaher has the distinction of being involved with the highest authorities in the sport and the formal writing skills to convey it. He resides in New York City.
- Author(s)John Danaher,Renzo Gracie
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note234 black & white halftones
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.