All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to get the most out of Mambo's advanced features and abilities. This work helps to: create custom layouts for Mambo; build multilingual, internationalised sites; open an online store for your Mambo site; turn your site into a community with discussion forums; and discover the Mambo extensions and how to use them.
- Author BiographyChristian Wenz is an author, trainer and consultant with a focus on web technologies and web security. He is author or coauthor of over 50 books, frequently contributes to IT magazines and speaks at developer conferences around the globe. He is Germany's very first Zend Certified Engineer and in Zend's Who is Who. Tobias Hauser is an author, trainer and consultant with a focus on web development and web design. He has written or co-written over 40 books, numerous articles for IT magazines and frequently speaks at conferences. His current areas of interest are CMS and document management. He is Zend Certified Engineer and listed in Zend's Who is Who.
- Author(s)Christian Wenz,Tobias Hauser
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.94
- £30.92Trending at £42.69
- £10.68Trending at £12.99
- £9.12Trending at £14.97
- £26.66Trending at £39.99
- £16.97Trending at £27.49
- £24.25Trending at £28.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.