Consider these sponsored items
- £10.88Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for those preparing for the examinations of ICB, AAT, IAB, OCR and AQQ and contains specimen exam papers.
- Author BiographyAuthor, Dr Peter Marshall, has established himself over many years as the principal writer of student textbooks on book-keeping. This is reflected in the accreditation and endorsement of both principal institutes which his published books have received. He is the author of the bestselling titles Mastering Book-keeping and Computerised Book-keeping.
- Author(s)Peter Marshall
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.01
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.36
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.40Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.