All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow to save time and gain control of your business. Writing spreadsheets, budgets and forecasts is an important part of many managers roles, but do you need help in understanding and presenting the information in a clear and concise way?
- Author BiographyMalcom Secrett is a former BT Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer. He established a financial consultancy, providing help on financial planning, forecasting, cost analysis and productivity improvement. He gives lectures and delivers workshops in the UK and Middle East, and his books are published in many different languages.
- Author(s)Malcolm Secrett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/12/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.