All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lindsay Rogers
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note29 illustrations, 102 photographs, 83 charts
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Author BiographyLindsay Rogers had been embroidering and tatting as a hobby since childhood. But, in 1987 she joined the international organisation Ring of Tatters and was increasingly sought out by individuals and commercial concerns for help with design and technique. Lindsay s mastery of the craft and deft skill at conjuring up her own wonderful designs and patterns highlighted her expertise and she was invited to teach in Japan where some of her work has been exhibited. Apart from her time in Japan, she has lived in Invergarry in the Highlands of Scotland since the 1960s and her designs are inspired by her love of the countryside.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.