All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis Second Edition of Mastering Your Adult ADHD is thoroughly updated to present the most current, empirically supported treatment strategies in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for coping with symptoms of adult ADHD.
- Author BiographySteven A. Safren, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology at the University of Miami. His grant-funded work related to ADHD includes being the principal investigator of a 5-year NIMH R01 to study the efficacy of CBT for ADHD in adults. Dr. Safren has over 250 publications in the areas of cognitive behavioral therapy, psychopathology, and their application to a variety of clinical problems in adults. Susan Sprich, Ph.D., is Director of the Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Program at Massachusetts General Hospital and an Assistant Professor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. She also serves as the Director of Postgraduate Psychology Education at the MGH Psychiatry Academy at Massachusetts General Hospital. She served as the project director of a 5-year study of CBT for adult ADHD and as co-PI of a 3-year study of CBT for adolescent ADHD, both funded by NIMH. Carol A. Perlman, Ph.D., is a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist who specializes in the treatment of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and adult ADHD. She is a national workshop presenter on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Dr. Perlman is the owner of Perlman Psychology Associates, LLC and maintains a private practice in Medway, MA. Michael W. Otto, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Boston University. He specializes in the cognitive-behavioral treatment (CBT) of anxiety, mood, and substance use disorders. Dr. Otto has over 370 publications spanning his research interests, and he was identified as a top producer in the clinical empirical literature.
- Author(s)Carol A. Perlman,Steven A. Safren,Susan E. Sprich
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.