CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical skills that have been scientifically tested and shown to help adults cope with their Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) symptoms. This work contains session-by-session information and materials necessary to participate in this treatment in the context of individual outpatient cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Author BiographySteven Safren is the Associate Director of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Program and the Director of Behavioural Medicine Service at Massachusetts General Hospital, and is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School. Dr Safren maintains a clinical practice treating clients with cognitive-behavioural therapy in addition to his involvement with training and research. He has authored over 40 publications in the areas of cognitive behavioural therapy, psychopathology, and their application to a variety of clinical problems in adults. Carol A Perlman received her doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Miami in Florida, and is a Clinical Assistant in Psychology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Instructor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School, and Project Director at the Harvard University Department of Psychology. She is a cognitive behavioural therapist who specializes in the treatment of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and adult ADHD. Dr Perlman served as a therapist for the initial study of CBT for Adult ADHD and is a Co-Investigator and therapist for the efficacy study. Susan Sprich received her doctorate in clinical psychology from the State University of New York at Albany. She is a Clinical Assistant in Psychology at Massachusetts General Hospital and an Instructor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. She is the Project Director for a 5-year study of CBT for Adult ADHD funded by NIMH. She has authored over 15 publications in the areas of ADHD and anxiety disorders in children and adults. Dr Sprich conducts cognitive-behavioural therapy with clients with mood disorders, anxiety disorders and ADHD through the Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy Program at MGH and in private practice. Michael W Otto, Ph.D. helped develop the Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy Program at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), serving as director of the Program and Associate Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School until leaving MGH in 2004 to become Professor of Psychology at Boston University. Clinically, Dr Otto has specialized in the treatment of anxiety and mood disorders, and has developed clinical-research programs for the treatment of panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, social phobia, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorders, substance dependence, and medication discontinuation in clients with panic disorder.
- Author(s)Carol A. Perlman,Michael W. Otto,Steven Safren,Susan Sprich
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous charts, 2 diagrams
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.