All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.44Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
- £5.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionBook assisting understanding and implementation of Business Process Management for managers and MBA students.
- Author BiographyRoger Whitehead is a director of Office Futures, an independent consultancy in electronic business that he founded in 1981. The company advises organizations on using information technology to make their strategies real. It also assists with product and supplier selection, and supplier implementation. Jon Pyke was Chief Technology Officer and a main board director of Staffware Plc from August 1992 until 2004. He is a world recognized industry figure, an exceptional public speaker and a quoted company executive. John O'Connell was Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Staffware Plc until it was sold to Tibco Software Inc. in June of 2004. Staffware was acknowledged as the leading workflow and Business Process Management software company worldwide and one of Europe's top software companies.
- Author(s)John O'Connell,John Pyke,Roger Whitehead
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight757 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.