All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated and comprehensive guide to the ISDA Master Agreements -- Includes simplified glossaries of terms used in the Agreements. --Cover.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Paul Harding is a graduate of London University and has worked in several UK and foreign banks in London in credit, marketing and documentation roles. Since 1990 he has been involved with OTC derivatives documentation and was a well known negotiator in the City of London with Barclays Capital Securities Limited and Hill Samuel Bank Limited where he was head of Treasury Documentation. In February 1997 he founded Derivatives Documentation Limited (http://www.derivsdocu.com) , a derivatives consultancy and project management company based in the City of London and providing negotiation, recruitment and in-house and on-line training services in derivatives documentation. Its clients include many of the world's leading banks. Paul is also the author of Mastering Collateral Management and Documentation, written in conjunction with Christian Johnson, which was published in November 2002. Paul has also written books on ISDA(R) documentation for credit derivatives and on repos and their master agreement documentation.
- Author(s)Paul Harding
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Mastering Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1332 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.