Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome books tell you what to change in order to change your life. This title tells you how! It shows you why willpower alone won't work - and that self-hypnosis can teach your subconscious to cooperate with your desires. It also helps you learn empowerment exercises that teach stress management, overcoming insomnia, and establishing priorities.
- Author BiographyRoy Hunter teaches professional hypnosis and advanced techniques for professionals and self hypnosis to groups and clients for personal or professional motivation. He was specially selected to carry on the work of the late Charles Tebbetts and was awarded a PhD from Alpha University and California University with a major in clinical hypnotherapy.
- Author(s)Roy C. Hunter
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight517 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
- Edition Statement2
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.94Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.50
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £10.59Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.74
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.