All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers basics and rehashed ideas to examine in detail the underlying factors that cause prices to move. Providing the tools you need to make the right decisions at the right times, this title helps you enter market shifts early and either pull out before losses accrue or hang on for a long and refreshingly predictable ride.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Carter is a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) with Razor Trading. Founder of TradeTheMarkets.com and SimplerOptions.com, he makes frequent appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg and is a regular contributor to SFO magazine and MSN Money. Carter is a founding member of Maverick Business Adventures, which aims to train more than 100,000 young entrepreneurs by 2020.
- Author(s)John F. Carter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1018 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.