All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at performance in two critical areas - merger segmentation (the identification of critical characteristics and attributes separating more successful mergers from the rest) and category-specific synergy diagnosis (the differentiation of synergy benefits - expenses, revenues, tax - to ensure maximum rewards).
- Author BiographyPeter Clark is a Lecturer (Senior Teaching Fellow) at University College London, within the Department of Management Science and Innovation, where he teaches finance at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. He is a leading author and commentator in merger and IPO-related finance field and has more than 20 years' experience in mergers and acquisitions, involving more than US$3bn in transaction values. Roger Mills is Emeritus Professor of Finance and Accounting at Henley Business School, University of Reading, and, most recently, was Professor of Fundamental Analysis and Business Valuation at the VU University in Amsterdam. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, and the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
- Author(s)Peter J. Clark,Roger W. Mills
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight550 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.