All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlbrecht Durer (1471-1528) was a German painter, engraver, printmaker, mathematician, and theorist from Nuremberg. His high-quality woodcuts established his reputation and influence across Europe when he was still in his twenties. In this volume, numerous large-sized illustrations showcase the artist's oeuvre.
- Author BiographyArt historian Anja Eichler works at the University of Giessen.
- Author(s)Anja-Franziska Eichler
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £26.93
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.