All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough conversations held with fifteen of the most accomplished contemporary cinematographers, the authors explore the working world of the person who controls the visual look and style of a film.
- Author BiographyDennis Schaefer is a film critic and wine specialist and the wine columnist for the Kansas City Examiner. Larry Salvato is a film critic, writer, and entrepreneur who divides his time between Kansas City and Santa Fe. John Bailey, a director of photography since 1978, serves on the Boards of Governors of the ASC, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and the National Film Preservation Board.
- Author(s)Dennis Schaefer,Larry Salvato
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJohn Bailey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.90
- £18.90Trending at £27.09
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £36.54Trending at £72.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.