All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 30 examples of American Impressionist painting by the artists who redefined the movement for American audiences. This work also includes an essay that examines the unintentional circumstances and deliberate efforts that transformed Impressionism from an expression of the French vanguard into a peculiarly American enterprise.
- Author(s)Jennifer A. Bailey,Kevin Sharp,Lucinda H. Gedeon
- PublisherVero Beach Museum of Art
- Date of Publication17/01/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationVero Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVero Beach Museum of Art
- Content Note47 color illus.
- Weight862 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.